CONFIDENTIALITY AND RIGHTS
- Should the Client require a Confidentiality Agreement to be signed please provide this, or alternatively Really Useful PA has one that can be used.
- Really Useful PA shall keep any work undertaken confidential and not use it for personal gain or promotion without written consent of the Client.
- The business affairs of the Client shall not be discussed or disclosed to any third parties.
- The Client will be the legal owner and will hold intellectual copyright of all work undertaken by Really Useful PA.
PAYMENTS AND BILLING
- Initial one-hour consultation is complimentary.
- Final proofreading and checking of all work supplied is the responsibility of the Client.
- The Client understands Really Useful PA’s estimated time and cost for completing the Work is an informal calculation and that any adjustments to the amount of work, schedule and/or the number of hours and fees is subject to review and renegotiation with the Client when necessary.
- Should ongoing project work be suspended or delayed through any default of the Client, Really Useful PA shall be entitled to immediate payment for work already carried out and expenses incurred.
- If the project is based on an hourly rate, then a minimum invoice amount is for one hour and the hourly rate is billed in increments of 15 minutes.
- Retainer packages (5; 10; 20; 30 hours etc.) are taken up on a monthly basis and unless agreed in advance, unused hours are not carried over. Payment for these packages is expected in advance to give the Client a priority service ensuring their work is completed first.
- Clients will be invoiced either after an individual assignment is completed or on an ongoing monthly basis – payment frequency to be agreed between both parties when the task is assigned.
- First time clients will initially be invoiced after two (2) weeks then all subsequent invoices will be at the frequency agreed.
- Invoices are to be settled within thirty (30) days upon the delivery unless otherwise agreed. The final invoice shall include billable time, reimbursable expenses, and any other fees related to the Work.
- Billable time includes meetings outside of contracted hours, and includes the writing and/or reading of correspondence sent by mail or email.
- Where applicable, Travel expenses are charged at 0.45p per mile to and from the client’s office/place of work.
- All postage, printing and other stationery expenses bought on behalf of the client’s business will be added to the invoice for reimbursement.
- Any purchases the Virtual Assistant needs to make of £50 or more (or a combined total of £50 or more), alternative direct methods of payment should be agreed beforehand such as placing money on account; company credit card etc.
- Payment to be made by bank transfer only.
- Once an invoice becomes overdue, no further work will be undertaken. Really Useful PA reserves the right to charge interest in accordance with The Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act and at the current rate quoted per month for as long as the overdue amount remains unpaid.
- Family and relaxation time is from 17:00 Monday to Friday; any communication outside of these hours will normally be dealt with on the next working day unless agreed in advance.
- Should you require a quote detailing the works, the time scale and payment terms, please request this.
- Once the work has been completed it is your ultimate responsibility to proof read my work. Any errors or omissions must be reported within three (3) days of receipt of completed work. Errors generated by Really Useful PA will be rectified free of charge, but amendments or alterations requested by the client thereafter will be charged at the standard hourly rate. Really Useful PA cannot accept liability or mistakes made if the client has not checked the work.